cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicslat
Level 1

TPAR Reporting, Anyone know how to run a report that shows me every supplier in the database and if TPAR is ticked or not?

4 Comments 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

TPAR Reporting, Anyone know how to run a report that shows me every supplier in the database and if TPAR is ticked or not?

Hello, nicslat.

Running a report that’ll show all your suppliers and has an indication if TPAR was selected or not is unavailable. You can instead run a report that’ll show suppliers included in your TPAR. Here's how:

1. Select Reports from the left menu. 
  2. Go to Manage Taxes section. 
  3. Select Taxable Payments Annual Report. 
  4. Set the right report period. 
  5. Click Run Report. 

For additional details, please check out this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports/How-to-run-a-Taxable-Payment-Annual-Report-TPAR/m-p/...

make yourself comfortable on posting here again if you need something else. 

nicslat
Level 1

Hi, no this was not the question i asked. Running the report is simple. I want to make sure that the report is accurate, so we need a supplier report that details all the data for the suppliers. So we can see which suppliers do not have TPAR ticked. Can a supplier report like this be generated?
Bonny_

Hi nicslat,

Unfortunately there isn't a report customisation setting that will show a list of suppliers which do not have TPAR ticked. 

I would recommend you submit your use case scenario as Feedback within QuickBooks so our product team is aware and can improve our product for you. Here is how to do it: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1164890-how-do-i-submit-feedback.

Bonny

Woodbooks
Level 1

Hi Nicslat

I have tried to overcome the problem this way...

Make a special account category for contractors  that should be included in the TPAR. [I actually make two - one for GST and GST Free].

Then run the report "Transaction List by Supplier" and customize to include the columns "Split" and "TPAR".

So any supplier that is included in the TPAR has "Yes" in that column. If you can see from the "Split" column that they have been categorized as a Contractor and don't have "Yes" then either you haven't ticked the Supplier to be included or haven't ticked the individual bill. A bit ponderous but it seems to work OK.

Helen