cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
EmilyCowan
Level 7

POLL: How well do you think you know the basics of accounting?

Want to find out how your answers stack up with other Community members? Click here to view your survey results!

4 REPLIES 4
ShanaNiederman
Level 6

It seems like with accounting there is ALWAYS something new to learn. Don't you think?

Jess W
Intuit

I agree - @ShanaNiederman ! 

Now I have entered the world of accounting and finance, there is always something new on the market. Keeping up to date with things is exciting but it can certainly be challenging!

@EmilyMockett What would you enter in the poll? :) Also, do you have any resources regarding accountancy @EmilyMockett? A cheat sheet of accountancy/financial jargon?   

QB Community Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

EmilyMockett
Level 7

Hi Jess,

I would probably say 4/5 as I am still training to become an accountant. There is always new things to learn and lots of legislation changes that you need to keep constantly updated on! 

No but that is a great idea! I will get to work on creating a video/guide on accountancy jargon and post it in the community as soon as this is created! 

Kind Regards,

Emily

Jess W
Intuit

Hi Emily,

Yes, I totally agree! I can imagine it's an ongoing thing. I definitely want to improve my knowledge and get up-to-date with things.

Having you contribute to the Community is a great idea. Please drop me a message when you're in the process of creating the video and I would love to check it out before you post it! Exciting!

Happy Friday :) 

QB Community Home          Talk About Your Business 

Find Inspiration     

Need to get in touch?

Contact us