cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Explorer *

Adding manual trips not working

(Self-Employed version) I'm just trying to log a trip manually and am met with a whole bunch of problems with the web interface, many that make it seem like the scripting isn't working properly on the website.

First being that I cannot add an address either start or destination. I can type in the text field but the "Add" button doesn't do anything when I click on it. That's just the initial load page that auto pops up the add trip information. If that goes away (by clicking anywhere on the page) then when I click "Add Trip" nothing pops up again and there's no information to enter.

Any edits to my vehicle do not save.

I cannot enter anything into the trip purpose field. When clicking on the text field (describe your trip) and then pushing buttons on the keyboard nothing is typing in that field.

Without all the fields filled out there's no way to save the trip.

Another issue is when logging in to Self Employed specifically I'm redirected to:

https://c35.qbo.intuit.com/app/homepage

...which just loads as a blank page. Have to find a workaround URL to even get the page to load!

I've tried in both Firefox and Chrome. Both public and private windows. Cleared cache and cookies. Turned off any ad blocking content on either browser. Still nothing. Any ideas? I would really like to use QB but if I can't get the trial working in a basic way...

I feel like this issue extends to more than just that screen. Yesterday I tried to post this topic a few times. Each time I was met with the 'required field missing' red error when posting even though every field was filled out!

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Adding manual trips not working

Hi Brian2k7,

I appreciate how you explained everything in details. However, you've already done everything that I can advise you to do here like clearing the cache and switching to other browsers. At this time, it'd be best to reach out to our Chat team to investigate this further.

Here's how:

1. Click on Help.
  2. Choose Contact Us.
  3. Enter a short description of about this.
  4. Hit Continue, and choose Start a chat.

Please let us know if you have other questions.