Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Sofronis
Level 1

Bulk transactions recording

Is it possible to enter batch transactions in Quickbooks Desktop 2019 as in a long journal entry with multiple dates? Having to record one by one because of the dates is very frustrating. The article I have read here states that this is possible but there is no accounting menu in the application. Thank you in advance!

Solved
Best answer March 14, 2019

Accepted Solutions
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello Sofronis,

This is unfortunately only possible if you have the accountants version of Desktop - this is why you do not have the 'accountant' menu as an option as suggested in the above article.

Thanks,

Talia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello Sofronis,

Could you please link the article you have read so we can look into this?

Thanks,

Talia

Sofronis
Level 1

Hey there!

This is the link to the article

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Enter-batch-transactions/td-p/201325

I hope this helps

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello Sofronis,

This is unfortunately only possible if you have the accountants version of Desktop - this is why you do not have the 'accountant' menu as an option as suggested in the above article.

Thanks,

Talia

Sofronis
Level 1

When purchasing the desktop there was only an option for pro or premier, what is the cost of the accountants version?

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello,

This is only available to accountants. Can I check if you are an accountant?

Thanks,

Talia

Sofronis
Level 1

Yes I am indeed. I would like to purchase the accountant version if that is the case, it will make our life at the company way easier just because of this bulk entry possibility.

JamesC
QuickBooks Team

Hey Sofronis,

Great to hear! Please give the number at the top right hand corner of the following link a ring, they'll be better to discuss the available versions, options and prices to you as a Pro-Advisor (Accountant) user https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/pricing/ - Ignore the online information, our sales team can help with desktop too.

Thanks,

Need to get in touch?

Contact us