Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
PB_York
Level 1

Customers paying using iphone

I have had 2 cases now where my customers have tried to pay an invoice using their iPhone, and paying by card on the Paypal platform. Not sure if this is a Paypal issue or QB Online. Anyone else had this experience in the UK?

7 REPLIES 7
Amanda G
QuickBooks Team

Hello PB_York,

Could you confirm what is actually happening when they try to pay. What is the issue you are having?

Thanks.

PB_York
Level 1

I don't have iPhone so cannot be sure, but they click the button on the QB invoice email. Then the PAY NOW button.

This takes them to a page where you select payment method, and the ENTER CARD option.

It then seems to go to Paypal, but only the log in to account is available, not enter card details.

EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Hello PB_York,

Can I please confirm whether they are receiving the same message when using a browser? We are checking id their have been any amendments on our side with it being a PayPal link this could well be an update interface for their payment system.

Thanks,

PB_York
Level 1

The first time it happened, Nov 18, customer resolved it by using a PC and web browser. Current customer is trying that tonight.

All does work well on the QB side, but when it passes to paypal, the issues arise.

Could easily be a Paypal Issue, unless QB is not passing some information with the request.

EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Hi PB_York,

Let us know if the customer encounters any further problems, I have reached out to our product team who will have details of changes to third party integration to see if I can find anything out from our end. As mentioned earlier it could be changes made to the PayPal payment interface itself.

Thanks,

PB_York
Level 1

Customer was able to pay using a PC, so issue is just with iphone and probably a Paypal issue.

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello PB_York,

We have looked into this and there have been no changes/issues on our end, so it is more than likely a PayPal issue.

Thanks,

Talia

Need to get in touch?

Contact us