Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
njs1
Level 1

Emails

I’m trying to print my reports but I’m not receiving emails although it’s saying they’re sent they’re not in my inbox !

3 REPLIES 3
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Emails

Hello there, @njs1.

I'd like to provide some insights about printing reports in QuickBooks Self-Employed.

When printing reports, you can pull your desired reports on the Reports section and print it from there. However, if you're sending your reports into your own email, you may need to check the spam section of your folder to see if emails are there. 

If the problem continues after verifying this procedure. You'll need to check if you're email is blocking QuickBooks in sending data. 

Here are some articles that you can check out, to learn more about this process:

If the issue persists after trying these steps, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team to better isolate this matter. 

Keep me updated should you have further questions about this concern. I want to ensure everything is up and running on your end. Take care!

njs1
Level 1

Emails

Still can’t receive reports by email ! I only have an iPad and iPhone do I need a computer to print reports ? I can’t find a drop down bar to download the reports either ! 

Rose-A

Emails

We're receiving reports that other users are getting this error as well, njs1.

I'd like to make sure you'll be guided to the right support.

We would like to inform you that this has already been escalated to our Engineering Team. While they do, I would advise you to reach out to our QuickBooks Self-Employed Support.

This way our engineers can add your account information to the list of affected users and attach your case to the INV-32740. Any progress will be communicated via email.

You can reach us through this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/Contact-QuickBooks-Self-Employed-Support/m-p....

In case you want to know some "How do I" steps in QuickBooks Self-Employed, you can always visit our Help Articles page for reference.

Feel free to get back to me if you have additional questions about sending reports via email. Have a great day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us