cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
drm2
Level 1

End of tax year report needs amending . Incorrect entries. Missing entries. How do I amend ?

Solved
Best answer May 17, 2019

Accepted Solutions
RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

End of tax year report needs amending . Incorrect entries. Missing entries. How do I amend ?

Hi there, drm2.

If you're to adjust the profit and loss or transaction reports, then you can edit the transactions and make sure to select the correct categories.

Here's how:

1. On the left panel, click Transactions.
  2. Find the transaction you want to edit.
  3. Click the arrow in the far right of the transaction.
  4. Edit the information and click Save.

For missing transactions, you'll have to re-create them. However, if you're trying to amend the forms, you will have to do it manually to the HMRC.

You can also check these articles for reference:

Should you have other questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment on this thread. Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, drm2.

If you're to adjust the profit and loss or transaction reports, then you can edit the transactions and make sure to select the correct categories.

Here's how:

1. On the left panel, click Transactions.
  2. Find the transaction you want to edit.
  3. Click the arrow in the far right of the transaction.
  4. Edit the information and click Save.

For missing transactions, you'll have to re-create them. However, if you're trying to amend the forms, you will have to do it manually to the HMRC.

You can also check these articles for reference:

Should you have other questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment on this thread. Thanks.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us