cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
me23
Level 1

Got a new company in my account and I want to add the company logo to Account and Settings. I can open the logo box, upload logos, but when I click Save nothing happens.

Solved
Best answer June 16, 2019

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a new company in my account and I want to add the company logo to Account and Settings. I can open the logo box, upload logos, but when I click Save nothing happens.

We can upload the logo in other ways, me23.

QuickBooks also accepts PNG format for image attachments. Let's go ahead and convert the logo you have a JPEG format. 

1. Open the logo.
  2. Click on File or press Ctrl + S. 
  3. Change the format to PNG.
  4. Click on Save.

Go back to the QuickBooks Online company settings and upload the file again. If you already have the PNG format, let's use a different browser when uploading the logo. Browser-related issue is one of the reasons why you can't upload it. You can use Firefox or Chrome. 

If you've got any questions, feel free to post them here.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

We can upload the logo in other ways, me23.

QuickBooks also accepts PNG format for image attachments. Let's go ahead and convert the logo you have a JPEG format. 

1. Open the logo.
  2. Click on File or press Ctrl + S. 
  3. Change the format to PNG.
  4. Click on Save.

Go back to the QuickBooks Online company settings and upload the file again. If you already have the PNG format, let's use a different browser when uploading the logo. Browser-related issue is one of the reasons why you can't upload it. You can use Firefox or Chrome. 

If you've got any questions, feel free to post them here.   

me23
Level 1

Thanks for the tip, but the files are already in PNG format.

As I've had trouble with QBO using Edge in the past, I tried following the same process in Firefox instead. This time, it worked as expected - click on logo, upload images, select default, and Save. When I clicked Save, the logo box closed and the image was added against the business name.

(On Edge, when I click Save, nothing happens - the box doesn't close.)

It looks like another limitation with using QBO with Edge.

JessT

I’m happy to know that you’ve finally uploaded your logo, me23! I’ll share your thank-you note to me colleague, GarlynGay.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us