Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
TeddyCox
Level 2

How to change the order of paid invoices in QuickBooks Self employed

Is it possible to change the order by date paid rather than invoice number?

15 REPLIES 15
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hi Teddy

If you click on the Status column header it will place the most recently marked as paid at the top.

Thank you,

Talia

TeddyCox
Level 2

But how do you do it on the app?

TeddyCox
Level 2

Also I've just tried that on the website and despite clicking the status where the invoice paid date is the only order that's changing is the invoice number. 

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello TeddyCox,

Just to confirm, are you clicking on the word Status? You will need to double click this to move the most recently paid invoice to the top.

Unfortunately on the app you are unable to change the order of the transactions - you can filter to only show paid invoices, but not move the most recently paid to the top.

Thank you,

Talia

TeddyCox
Level 2

Yes I am double clicking on the word ‘status’ I can send you a picture if you like but my clients names are on there so don’t want to make it public

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello TeddyCox,

You should have the option to send me a private message by clicking on my profile. Send the image over there and we will look into this for you.

Thank you,

Talia

TeddyCox
Level 2

I have clicked on your profile and can't see how to send you a private message. 

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Hello TeddyCox,

There has been an update to our Community page over night which has unfortunately removed the option for private message - we will pass this on to our developers so this can be looked into. In the mean time, do you have access to Twitter or Facebook where you could send the image over in a private message? If not, you may have to contact our Self Employed team using the following link where they will be able to set up a private email thread: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact

Thank you,

Talia

TeddyCox
Level 2

....and go through all this again?! 

Not sure I have the energy

TeddyCox
Level 2

The link you sent me does not include  Quickbooks Self Employed. Also there are more that a few Facebook pages claiming to be Quickbooks.....It's exhausting getting something answered!

JamesC
QuickBooks Team

Hi TeddyCox,

We are just looking into the option of private messaging you so you can just reply to it.

Thanks,

TeddyCox
Level 2

Where will I find the PM?

JamesC
QuickBooks Team

When we confirm how to send it, i'll message on here. My colleague was correct, we have released a new version, and while i can view old PMs, i currently cannot send any.

I've reached out to my community coordinator to ask him to get the functionality available to us. In the meantime, still use the above link, don't worry about explaining everything again, as soon as you have a case number (which you will get as soon as the case is picked up) post it on this thread and we can do the rest.

Thanks,

TeddyCox
Level 2

It's asking me which QB I need and it's none of those as I said before. I need QuickBooks Self Employed. Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 18.38.40.png

JamesC
QuickBooks Team

https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_GB/contact - I've noticed you were given the US link, try the GB link < -------------------

Need to get in touch?

Contact us