cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Gloriajo
Level 1

How to use Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QuickBooks Online

Can I use Quickbooks at Taiwan

1 Comment 1
Rasa-LilaM
QuickBooks Team

How to use Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QuickBooks Online

It’s great to see you in the Intuit Community, Gloriajo.

Thanks for considering using QuickBooks in Taiwan. I’m here to provide information on how the online banking feature can efficiently track your bank transactions. 

Just to clarify, are you using QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Self-Employed? While I wait for your response, let me share to you how the application can help manage your business.

Yes, you can use QuickBooks in Taiwan. To use the service, please make sure to subscribe to the international version.

After subscribing, you can now start setting up your company and turn on the online banking feature.

Here's how:

1. Go to Banking on the left panel, then select Banking.
  2. Choose Add Account.
  3. Look for your financial institution and select it from the list.
  4. Enter your bank's User or Login ID and password, then select Continue.
  5. Make sure to complete the security verification steps, then choose Securely connect.
  6. Select your bank’s emblem.
  7. Click on the Account type drop-down, then choose either a Bank or Credit Card account.
  8. If you haven’t created the account yet, click on the Add new option and fill in the fields.
  9. Click Connect.

Then, you can start accepting downloaded transactions. On the Banking page, you'll be able to review or add multiple transactions at the same time.

For more in-depth information, check out the Add and match downloaded banking transactions article.

However, if you’re using QBSE, this version is only available in the US, UK, and Canada.

The information I provided should you get started using QBO in Taiwan.

If you have further questions about the product, please post a comment below. I’ll be right here to answer them. Have a great rest of your day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us