cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: I can't get my Natwest Business account to link up with Quickbooks. I have tried it as Natwes...

Hello JemT,

Have you tried accessing QuickBooks on a private browser? Just press CTRL+SHIFT+N and then try updating the bank again.

Make sure to log out of your bank's website/app for more than 15 minutes.

You can also try it on a different browser to see if it's browser-related.

If you're still unable to connect, please contact our Customer Care Support to get this reported. Here's how to reach us:

1. Click Help, then Contact us.
  2. Enter your question in the the field.
  3. Click Let's talk.
  4. Click Get Phone number or Chat.

In the meantime, you can upload a .CSV file into QuickBooks.

Please check out this article for your reference: How to troubleshoot issues with Bank Feeds.

Comment us anytime if you have further concerns.

Re: I can't get my Natwest Business account to link up with Quickbooks. I have tried it as Natwes...

Thanks for the message but I've tried what you asked and I still can't connect with NatWest. I've posted a letter now to Intuit for a direct feed but this will take 2 + weeks and I need to keep QB updated in the meantime. Downloading a csv file is tricky because I keep getting blocked because I have accessed my online account from a different device. I'm on a Macbook Pro using Safari and I've tried Chrome also, and I've used the QB desktop. Any suggestions?

QuickBooks Team

Allow me to step in and share another workaround so you can bring in your bank transactions into your bank feeds, @JemT.

Please sign in to your bank's website through your app or browser and follow the log out process correctly. Once done, close the app or browser completely.

Then, let's log in to QuickBooks Online using an Incognito to connect your Natwest bank.

If that works, then you can perform troubleshooting steps by clearing the browser cache.

If the same issue persists, I recommend contacting our Phone Support Team. By doing so, they'll be able to further investigate the cause of the issue.

Let me know how this goes by leaving a comment below. I'm always around here in the Intuit Community to help.

Experienced Member

I can't get my Natwest Business commercial card account show all transactions and link up with my Natwest business account. It works fine on Xero. I am testing the two softwares to see which is best!

For weeks now, I have been speaking to technical Intuit, and still no where forward. I can't get my Natwest Business commercial card account show all transactions and link up with my Natwest business account. It works fine on Xero. I am testing the two softwares to see which is best! Xero is winning because I can see my transactions.

QuickBooks Team

Re: I can't get my Natwest Business commercial card account show all transactions and link up wit...

Hello,

Are you getting an error message, or does it just not pull through the transactions?

Thanks,

Talia