cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
marvacoltman
Level 1

Like quick book pro by the “script” is so small on my Surface Pro computer can not get letters or numbers bigger any suggestions?

Text to small on Surface Pro how do I make letters and numbers to larger font?

4 Comments 4
JessT

Like quick book pro by the “script” is so small on my Surface Pro computer can not get letters or numbers bigger any suggestions?

Hi marvacoltman,

Though the Surface Pro computers will pass the system requirements, they aren't supported for QuickBooks Desktop. You may want to use a desktop computer instead.

If you like to have access to your company data anywhere you are, you might want to consider using the QuickBooks Online. In this version, you will be able to access your company file and do the business things like invoicing, paying your employees, etc., as long as you have an internet connection. Feel free to check this out: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/ca/.

You can always post back here when you have other questions.

marvacoltman
Level 1

I tried and hate quick books online.  The features and posting are way different plus can’t do journal entries,  not your standard accounting package.   I don’t want to have to use a desk top computer all the time and most people don’t.   Just surprised that there is no way to enlarge the “Font” Quick books Pro just because it’s on Surface Pro computer.  Very disappointed that it is not possible to use quick blooms desk top on a Surface Pro or on a Samsung 4S tablet 

marvacoltman
Level 1

Very disappointed to here that i can not change the Font on Quick Book Desktop on a Surface Pro computer and that it is not compatible with Samsung 4S tablet.  I dislike quick books on line due to the features are way different and it dos not run nor is posting the same as a standard accounting package 

nhungtang
Level 1

on top tab, go to Edit, select Preference, on left panel, select Desktop View, under Window Settings, press Display. On that page, you can select the percentage under the Scale and Layout tab.

Hope this helps.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us