cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
CXCONTRACTING
Level 1

Paycheque printing

How can I stop the MEMO line from printing. 

3 Comments 3
AddieC
QuickBooks Team

Paycheque printing

Hi there, 

Having the ability to print pay cheques directly from QuickBooks Online is just one of the many features that make this program so great. This will save you valuable time by streamlining your bookkeeping. I'd be happy to shed some light on the limitations in printing cheques from QuickBooks Online. 

Although QuickBooks allows you to customize certain aspects of your account, like your invoices, logo, and customer-facing emails, you're unable to remove the Memo line from the pay cheque you print. If you don't need to write a memo, simply leave the box blank. When you print your pay cheque the Memo line will appear, however it won't include any information. 

I can appreciate that having the ability to remove this line would be really handy, and would help users take further control of their customization options. I'll be passing along this suggestion to my team. We're always looking for new ways to improve our product. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions for me. 

Have a great day!  

LMC2000
Level 1

Paycheque printing

Hi! I have printable cheques with our company name already printed on the top left corner, how do I remove that from the online cheque I want to print? Does that make sense? 

I look forward to hearing from you.

JamesM4
QuickBooks Team

Paycheque printing

Hi LMC2000. Thanks for chiming in on this post. I'd be happy to share more info about customizing cheques in QuickBooks. The company name you see on your cheques comes from the company name you set up on your Account and Settings page. To check this name, click on the Gear icon > Account and Settings > Company > Company name. Feel free to check out this article with more info on how to: Configure your print settings for printing cheques.

Let me know if you have questions. I'm here to help. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us