Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
emporiumembroidery
Level 1

Paypal account

Hello

I try several times to integrate my Paypal account but all the time I get the error and the process is not completed.

Please can advise what is the possible cause because I used the self-employed version and my PayPal account was connected without any problem.

Thank you for help

Raul

7 REPLIES 7
EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Paypal account

Hi Raul

Welcome to the Community, we would be grateful if you would attempt to delete/uninstall the Paypal App and sync it again and inform us whether it has been successful.

If you are still receiving an error message we would be grateful if you can inform us what the error message states.

emporiumembroidery
Level 1

Paypal account

Hi Edward

I'm not reffering to the Accept Payments with PayPal  App.

I can't add paypal account under the banking. 

Thank you for help

Raul

EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Paypal account

Do you receive an error message Raul?

emporiumembroidery
Level 1

Paypal account

Yes, most of the times "Something unexpected happened  and we couldn't connect with your bank.  Try again in few hours (101)" - i have option to report the issue but all the time the ticket is closed and the support team said the issue was sorted (bulls***) .

And sometimes I got "The Paypal UK site is down for maintenance. Try connect again in few hours (105)."

You can see the error codes are different.

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Paypal account

Hello Raul,

Do you have access to either Facebook or Twitter so you can send us a private message with your email address? This will enable us to look into this further for you.

Thank you,

Talia

JimBurke
Level 1

Paypal account

I have the identical problem. Same condition, same error.

Jim

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Paypal account

Hi, @JimBurke.

Banking error 101 usually happens when trying to add a bank with no valid account from your online banking account that satisfies at least one of the criteria below:

• No transactions for the last 12 months.
  • Unable to accept the terms and agreements from your online banking website.

To resolve the error, you can follow the steps provided here: Fix banking error 101.

If there's no problem with your bank account’s end, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support Team. They have the tools to check the connection between your bank and QuickBooks in a safe and secure environment. 

As always, I'm just a few clicks away if you should need anything, feel free to add a comment below. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us