Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
AMIRTHAMB
Level 2

Pro Advisor Online certification exam

Dear Friends,

I wrote the, "Quickbooks Online Certification" exam and scored 73% in my first attempt.  Out of the 55 questions, I got 40 questions correct. In my 2nd attempt, will I pass (80% pass percentage), if I get 4 questions correct out of the remaining 15 questions? Some of the questions are confusing. There seems to be 1 or more correct answers for the same question. Please advise.

5 Comments 5
JamesM
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, 

Good job on your first attempt! I'll be happy to share more info about the Pro Advisor Online Certification Exam. 

You're on the right track. If you get 4 more questions correct on top of the 40 you've got so far, you'll end up with an 80%. Here's the math: 40 + 4 = 44 ➡️ 44 / 55 = 0.8 which is 80%. Let me know if this answers your question. For more info, check out this link. The link will take you to a website with more info on the Training and certifications. Reach out if you need me. :)

AMIRTHAMB
Level 2

Thanks JamesM.

scottysaan1
Level 1

Hello James,

These two questions are boggling my mind because either they wording is wrong, or they have the same answer. 

Q3

What are the 3 levels of access that can be granted to Team users of QuickBooks Online Accountant?

Your answer:

Full access

Basic access

Custom access

Q4

If you want to add a new team member to Your Practice, what types of user permissions can be set up?

Your answer:

Basic, Custom and Full access

Akayed Toha
Level 1

same same

Chinkwop
Level 3

I agree that some of the questions are confusing and should not be.  There's also no reason QBO should be asking questions about the IRS guidelines for vehicle expenses.  I've been using QBO since it was first introduced 10 years ago and have passed the certification in the past but recertification is ridiculous.  I passed all but one part for the SECOND time and now have to wait another sixty days to take again.  Who makes this stupid exam anyways?  Based on the exam questions, it's obvious the people creating the exam aren't using the program.  What a waste of time.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us