cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
seedling40
Level 1

Script error and webpage error when login to data. Any steps to resolve the error?

We are using QB Premier 2015.

Quickbooks can still be run properly after clicking either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to the error script but we found it annoying as the script error comes out every time when login to the quickbooks data.

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Script error and webpage error when login to data. Any steps to resolve the error?

I'd feel the same way if I keep getting these errors, @seedling40.

I can help provide some tips in fixing script and webpage errors. 

It'd be best to check your firewall or antivirus that may be causing such errors. Also, there are add-on services that you can no longer access if you're using an older version. Thus, you keep getting a webpage error when accessing the webpage inside QuickBooks.

You may need to ensure your QuickBooks version is updated to its latest release to avoid these errors.

For more information about the upgrade policy, you can check this article: QuickBooks Desktop service discontinuation (Disco) policy and upgrade information.

It's my priority that you have the version of QuickBooks that best suits your business needs, so please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about this. I'm here to help. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us