cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Explorer **

Unable to export Reports to Excel

Hello,

I have a serious problem with Quickbooks. I have contacted Quickbooks Support and they have been unable to help me.

I use QuickbooksDesktop Pro 2019 updated. I cannot export reports to excel. All the fields are greyed out apart from Export to CSV.

I have used this facility for some years now without error I upgraded to Quickbooks 2019 and installed the Updates and Export to Excel has always worked up until a few days ago

I was told by support to uninstall Quickbooks and Office 365 which I have used for some time now. I have done this and reinstalled Office 365 first.

This has not worked I believe their is a fault with quickbooks not syncing with excel but I cannot get this facility to work It is most annoying because all my reports have been exported to excel.

Thank you

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

William Henry

3 REPLIES 3
QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to export Reports to Excel

Hi William,

Thanks for sending us your question on Community.

We can certainly help with trying your QuickBooks exporting reports the way you like. Can I please confirm the version of Office 365 which you are using and if this locally installed or the online version?

Could you also send a screenshot of the account of the export to excel page when selecting on the export.

Thanks,

Frequent Explorer **

Hello,

Thank you very much for replying to my question about being unable to Export Reports to Excel.

The problem has now been solved.

I uninstalled my 64 bit version of Microsoft Office 365 and I reinstalled the 32 bit version

All the options to export reports into Excel are available.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

William Henry

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for getting back to us William, we're happy to know that's working for you now Smiley Happy