Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
scottwhittaker
Level 1

emails block by customer servers

Why do I not get a notification when my customer servers block quickbook invoice?

Solved
Best answer May 23, 2019

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see you here, @scottwhittaker,

Welcome to the QB Community! I can share some information about the invoices you send to your customers.

If your customer's servers bounce a rejection notice to us, it should show as Undelivered in QuickBooks. Let me guide you on how to view your bounced emails:

1. Go to the Invoicing menu.
  2. Tap the Invoices tab.
  3. From the Status column, you will  see the Undelivered status for invoices that have failed to deliver.

When you find that an invoice has not been delivered, please verify that the email address that you have for the customer is correct or check if there was a temporary issue with the recipients email server. You can edit the information if needed and try sending the invoice again.

That should do it. Thank you so much again for taking the time writing to us and have a lovely day!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see you here, @scottwhittaker,

Welcome to the QB Community! I can share some information about the invoices you send to your customers.

If your customer's servers bounce a rejection notice to us, it should show as Undelivered in QuickBooks. Let me guide you on how to view your bounced emails:

1. Go to the Invoicing menu.
  2. Tap the Invoices tab.
  3. From the Status column, you will  see the Undelivered status for invoices that have failed to deliver.

When you find that an invoice has not been delivered, please verify that the email address that you have for the customer is correct or check if there was a temporary issue with the recipients email server. You can edit the information if needed and try sending the invoice again.

That should do it. Thank you so much again for taking the time writing to us and have a lovely day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us