cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Debbies
Level 1

i asked how to save an invoice and add to it later and you said to click on the plus sign in the top right corner but i cant see a plus sign can you tell me if it is on the home page or where it is please , ive looked everywhere.

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

i asked how to save an invoice and add to it later and you said to click on the plus sign in the top right corner but i cant see a plus sign can you tell me if it is on the home page or where it is please , ive looked everywhere.

Hello,

I'll be happy to provide you the steps for saving your invoices. In your previous question, you selected QuickBooks Online and I took that in consideration. I see that you've now selected QuickBooks Self-Employed instead, so I'll adjust my reply accordingly.

- If you're using a browser on your computer:

1. Select Invoices from the left menu
  2. Select Create invoice from the top right side
  3. Input the details then select the little arrow next to Send invoice on the bottom right side
  4. Select Save as draft

Your saved invoice will be available in the invoice list and marked as Draft in the status column. To edit it, select the drop down menu in the Action column then select Edit.

- If you're using the mobile app:

1. Select the Invoices icon from the bottom menu
  2. Select the green (+) sign in the bottom right corner
  3. Select the relevant details
  4. Select the Save draft button on the bottom

Your invoice will be available in the Invoices section. To edit it, simply select it from the list and change the details as needed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us