Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Srinivas2019
Level 1

import and exporting the Invoice transanctions

Hello,

We are using QBS Enterprise 2019, Actually we have started a New Company file from July 1st and to that new company file i need to import the previous transactions from Jan to June which includes Invoices, AR Reports and Vendors payments etc.,. we have already tried by Copy and pasting Batch Transactions from Excel which actually works but each item carried to a single invoice and for example we have billed to 1 customer 30items and when I paste these 30 items creating a 30 invoices which should come in 1 Invoice and I have used split were i cannot paste transactions in split need to enter manually.  So please if any suggestions which will helps us alot to proceed further. 

Thanks!  

1 Comment 1
JamesM
QuickBooks Team

import and exporting the Invoice transanctions

Hi Srinivas2019,

Good job on going as far as importing some of the transactions in QuickBooks. I'll be happy to assist you with making sure you're able to import all your transactions without any issues. QuickBooks allows you to import Customer, Supplier, Items, and Chart of Accounts from an Excel spreadsheet. It's important to note that there are several options available when importing Excel files from QuickBooks. 

Option 1: Standard import

Option 2: Advanced import

Option 3: Add/Edit Multiple Lists

I encourage you to check out more about these options using this link

There's a helpful article I'd like for you to check out. The article will share more info on importing using QuickBooks and I encourage you to check it here. If you're still having issues, I suggest calling our phone support team at 877-772-9158. One of our knowledgeable agents will be happy to take a look your screen and provide the support you need. Feel free to ask questions. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us