cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Explorer **

Bank Feed Not Pulling in Transactions from New Account

A couple days ago I connected a new credit card account to QuickBooks. It seems it was added successfully, but it won't pull in bank transactions. If you look at the following image, it shows the correct balance, $88.70 is the current balance on the card, however it won't pull in any of the transactions.

bankfeedissue.png

When I connected the savings and checking accounts previously, it pulled in all the past transactions up to a certain date. For this card I had the "max available" transactions option selected when connected it. I waited a few days and have hit the update button many times. I disconnected the account and tried reconnecting it. This time I chose to bring in all transactions from this month (the card is only like a week old) instead of max available, just in case it made a difference, but it didn't. The bank account is Chase, if that matters. I'm not getting any sort of errors or anything in QuickBooks and when I look in the Chase account there are no security notifications or anything, and QuickBooks is listed under the linked apps and websites tab. It looks to be working correctly, except for the fact that there are no transactions to review.

1 Comment
Highlighted

Re: Bank Feed Not Pulling in Transactions from New Account

It's nice to see you again in the Community, @jl_aimhigh.

I'm here to help make sure that your bank transactions will show on your bank feeds in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

I appreciate you providing a screenshot, and sharing the complete details of the troubleshooting steps you've done to get this working. I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this but there isn't currently one.

Since the issue persists even after performing those troubleshooting steps, I highly suggest contacting our Phone Support team. They have tools such as screen-sharing (remote access) that can check your account and investigate why the transactions are not pulling up.

Here's how to reach them:

1. Click the Help icon (question mark icon) at the top right of your QBO account.
2. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.

After contacting them, I'm confident that your transactions will now show in your bank feeds. Just in case, you can also check out this article for future reference: How to manually update an account to fix banking errors.

Please let me know how it goes or if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. I'm only a post away should you need further assistance. Wishing you all the best!