cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Being able to transfer QB 2014 for Mac (Maverick) to a new version of Mac

We plan to upgrade our Mac Air ( Maverick version 10.9.5) to a newer  Mac system. Will my QB 2014 for Mac (version V15.0.8 R9) be transferred over? We have the online QB product #319.899.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Being able to transfer QB 2014 for Mac (Maverick) to a new version of Mac

Hello, @llanz.

I'd be happy to share some information with you about upgrading your QuickBooks for Mac to the latest version.

Yes, your file will be transferred over to the new Mac system as long as your QuickBooks meets the system requirements. All you have to do is to create a backup copy for your company file and restore it afterwards. 

Also, you might consider upgrading your QuickBooks to the latest version since you're using the outdated one. Here are some articles that you can read through about QuickBooks for Mac 2019 for your future reference:

If you need additional assistance with QuickBooks, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team. They have necessary tools like screen-sharing that can help walk you through in fixing any QuickBooks Issues.

Please know that I'm just a post away if you have any other questions with QuickBooks. I'm always here to help. Have a good one!