cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Checks

Hello! I just reordered checks & would like to know how to enter the check numbers into QuickBooks for automatic check numbers. The last check # that I have on hand that was entered into QuickBooks was 9499. I just received three boxes of checks - 9500 through 10999. How do I input the check numbers so QuickBooks keeps track of the numbers?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Checks

Hello there, @mpowl.

As of this time, we don't have an option to auto-assign a sequence of check numbers in QuickBooks Desktop.

I can see how it would be beneficial to you and to your company to auto-assign a sequence of check numbers. However, you can stick to what you usually do in entering a check number when printing the check transactions.

I want to let you know that we're taking note of your feedback and suggestions to improve the experience we're providing. 

You can also visit our Blog to learn what new updates are being released, as well as additional references while working with QuickBooks.

Keep me posted if you need more help with Timesheets. I'll be happy to help you out. Have a great rest of your week.