cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasportas
Level 1

Citibusiness download doesn't show any transactions to process?

3 Comments 3
KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Good day, saspostas.

I want to officially welcome you to the QuickBooks Community. Let me help you download your banking transactions in QuickBooks Online.

May I know if you encounter any error message while updating your bank transactions? This way, I can check if there’s an on-going investigation for that specific error.

In the meantime, we can try to manually update to refresh the connection between Citibusiness and QBO.
Here’s how:
1.    Click Banking from the left pane.
2.    Select Update in the upper right of the screen.
3.    If prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue update.

Check out this article for additional information: Manually update your bank accounts.

If you’re still having the same problem after the manual update, I’d suggest contacting our Customer Care Team for further assistance. They have a screen-sharing tool that can help resolve the issue. You can find the phone number in this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145770.

Please try these steps and let me know how it goes. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. I'll be here to help.

bkdraft62
Level 1

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issues with my citibusiness account and qb online

Charies_M

Hi there, @bkdraft62.

We appreciate you for joining this thread. I'm here to provide additional information about the issue about the missing transactions when downloading from Citibusiness bank.

An investigation is currently conducted by our product engineers to understand why there are no downloaded transactions showing in the bank feeds.

While they are working on resolving this issue, we recommend getting in touch with our Care Support Team. They'll be able to add you to the list of affected users so you'll be notified for the updates through email.

You can find the phone number in this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145770.

Let me know if you have other concerns by leaving a reply below. Keep in touch for updates.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us