cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Could help me unlock a direct deposit from my company because it does not let me make them

Could help me unlock a direct deposit from my company because it does not let me make them

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Could help me unlock a direct deposit from my company because it does not let me make them

Hello there, @Karly117.

Thank you for posting here on the Community page. I'm here to help unlock your direct deposit.

If you're locked out due to entering the direct deposit pin incorrectly, you can resolve them by resetting your direct deposit pin. To do this, you may follow the steps provided below:

1. Log in to QuickBooks as Admin.
  2. At the top menu bar, select Employees and click on Send Payroll Data.
  3. In the Send/Receive Payroll Data window, select the Send button.
  4. Select Forgot your PIN In the Payroll Service PIN window.
  5. Enter your Admin password in the Password field.
  6. Select OK.
  7. Enter a new PIN when prompted and click on Submit.

For additional reference, you may also check this article: Change PIN for processing direct deposit payroll.

On the other hand, if the issue persists, I suggest getting in touch with our Support Team for additional assistance. For the support's contact information, you may check it here: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

As always, please feel free to add a post/comment below if you're referring to something else and if you have any other QuickBooks or direct deposit questions. I'll be around to help you!