cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Delite a check from print forms

A check was printed out yesterday and it is still in print forms under checks.  How do I Delete it??

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Delite a check from print forms

Glad to have you here in the Community, @czone08

I'll share with you the two options on how you can delete the check under the Print Forms list. 

It's possible the Reprint column was selected after it was printed out yesterday. This might be the reason you're still seeing the check from the print queue. Please see the screenshot below for your reference. 

ReprintColumn.PNG

First, let's go to the Vendor Center and locate the check. Then, double-click the transaction to open it and remove the checkmark in the Print Later box (see the screenshot below). 

RemovePrintLater.PNG

Second, let's test the XPS Document Writer by printing outside the program. Here's how: 

1. Go to the File menu at the top. 
  2. Select Print Forms
  3. Choose Checks
  4. Click OKPrintXPSDocumentWriter1.PNG
  5. On the Print Checks window, choose the Microsoft XPS Document Writer as the printer name. 
  6. Click PrintPrintXPSDocumentWriter2.PNG
  7. Save the .xps file to your computer's desktop.PrintXPSDocumentWriter3.PNG
  8. Make sure the Reprint column is not selected after printing the form. 
  9. Click OKPrintXPSDocumentWriter4.PNG

After performing the two options above, I'm confident that the check will be removed under your Print Forms list. 

In case you want to pay your vendor on a regular basis, you can save time by setting up an automatic recurring payment (check) in the software. If you'll be having trouble printing forms in the future, you can download and run the PDF and Print Repair Tool to help fix it. 

I'll be right here to help if there's anything else you need. Have an awesome day.