cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Established Member

Direct Deposit

Why does my DIRECT DEPOSITS show up in the PRINT QUE?  Note: Direct deposits go through as normal. But the they also appear in my print que for some reason. Why? What am I doing wrong? Or do I need an UPDATE or? Help. Thank you.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Direct Deposit

We're glad to have you here in the Community, Airodom

I can help you remove direct deposit checks from your print que.

It's possible that the Print Later box was checked when you create a paycheck for direct deposit. This is the reason why it's showing up in the print que. If you wish to remove this from print que, you'll just need to manually open the paycheck and remove the check mark from the Print Later tab.

Attached is a screenshot for your visual guide.

I'm still here anytime you need more help while working with direct deposit. I'm always happy to help.

Is there a way to print a copy of a direct deposit for a vendor?  Every time I try, it requires a check number even though it is a direct deposit. 

QuickBooks Team

Hello there, McCloud.

Every time you print your vendor's direct deposit, it will ask you to enter a check number. Ideally, direct deposit can't be printed, that's why it requires you to enter a check number. Direct deposit is just an indicator as Check (Direct deposit) in your payment method.

Fill me in if there's anything that I can help you with.