cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Emailed Invoices Aren't Displayed When Link is Clicked On

I clicked on the View & Pay Invoice links in emails I've sent to customers. Although the link opens up the window, a message from QB says the invoice details cannot be displayed although payment can still be made. My clients want to see the details. What do I need to do to fix this problem? I attached a screenshot, if that helps to identify the issue.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Emailed Invoices Aren't Displayed When Link is Clicked On

Hello there, @chight,

Thanks for the screenshot.

We have an ongoing issue about unable to view invoice details when opening E-invoices for payment. Our engineering team is currently investigating the cause of the error.

While waiting for a fix, I recommend reaching out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support Team so they can add your account to the investigation. This way, you'll be able to receive an update about the status of the issue.

I appreciate your patience while we look into this.

Experienced Member

When I click on the link you provided, it provides instructions but I don't see a direct link where I can communicate with the support team. Is there a direct link to an email, a phone or a window that looks like what I see in the instructions?

QuickBooks Team

Welcome back to our forums, @chight,

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the content of the article provided by my colleague. I want to make sure you have our contact information to receive updates about the ongoing issue you're getting.

To get our contact details, open your QuickBooks Homepage. Once done, follow the steps below:

1. Tap the Help menu.
  2. Choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Tap the Contact us button.
  4. On the Official Contact page, choose a topic below What can we help you with section.
  5. Scroll down to the Here's how to connect with a QuickBooks expert about [topic] section and pick the contact method you prefer.

Once you're connected to our Support Team, please have them add you to this ticket number: INV-26629. They can also provide additional workarounds for you, to complete your work temporarily.  Rest assured, you'll then receive an email notification once we have a resolution for this invoicing issue. I’ll also inform you by updating this thread.

That should get you pointed in the right direction. I appreciate our time and patience while we continue to work on this. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. All the best!