cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Watersedge
Level 1

Emailed invoices/estimates

Is there a way to find the emailed invoice/estimate sent to a customer?  I know how to find the invoices and estimates themselves but I am looking to find the email that goes out to the customer.  Sometimes I add notes and provisions to a specific customer above the template email that goes to the customer when sending forms.  For example I would write something like, the estimate total is $xx.xx  but if we us a different product the estimate would be $xx.xx

1 Comment 1
Rose-A

Emailed invoices/estimates

Hi, Watersedge.

Allow me to help you and share some information about emailed invoices or estimates in QuickBooks Desktop.

Since QuickBooks Desktop is using your email provider in sending invoices or estimates, you can check your Sent Items folder in your email.

If your email profile hasn't been set up to save copies of sent messages, you can follow the steps below:

1. If you're using Outlook, open your Outlook email.
  2. Go to the File menu.
  3. Choose Options.
  4. Select Mail.
  5. If the Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder box already checked, let’s clear it and exit out of Outlook.
  6. Once done, follow steps 1-4.
  7. Then, go back to the Save messages section and check the Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder box.
  8. Hit OK.

You can get more details in this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Set-up-email-service/m-p/201268.

Let me know how it goes by leaving a reply below. I'm always here to help you out with emailing invoices or estimates via QuickBooks Desktop.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us