cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Established Member

Emailing Pay stubs

I would like to perform all payroll duties at one time.  I direct deposit payroll on Monday but would like for the emails with pay stubs to go out on Thursday, how can I do this task on Monday also. 

Thank you

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Emailing Pay stubs

Hi there, @Daily,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. I can share some information about the online paystubs in QuickBooks Desktop.

If you're using ViewMyPaycheck or QuickBooks Workforce, the system automatically uploads your employee's payroll information to their profile once you submit the payroll, regardless of the paycheck date. They will receive an email once you enable the notification to let your employee's know that a new pay stub is available in QuickBooks Workforce.

At the moment, there isn't a preference to delay or defer the posting of the payroll information in the system. To know more about the service, here's an interesting article you can refer to:

That should give you the information you need, @Daily. If you need further assistance with your Workforce or QuickBooks account, please let me know by clicking the Reply button below. I'm here to help. Have a great day!