cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owehmeyer13
Level 1

Financial Exchange Receiving Voucher Error

I recently created a new company on my QB Enterprise. Have majority of the inventory exported over. I have been checking/adding new inventory numbers on QB Enterprise before doing financial exchange to avoid errors. I have double checked to make sure all inventory numbers are listed correctly. I keep getting the error on those receiving vouchers when doing my financial exchange and I don't know where else to go to correct the issue.

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Financial Exchange Receiving Voucher Error

Hello, @owehmeyer13.

I appreciate you coming here in the community for answers to get past the receiving vouchers error. I'm here to help share some details on how to resolve this.

First, let's try checking the possible reasons for this error. Sometimes, the log file can create some issues in the system, if so, we can verify this by going to your Activity Log in Financial. Then go to your Financial Center to check if there are any financial exchange errors. The log will prompt you what has gone wrong.  

It may also be due to your mapping accounts. You can verify the default mapping by going to your File. Select Preferences then Company and click Accounts.

However, if you've already verified all of these, you might need to find the transactions created in QuickBooks from your receiving vouchers. You can follow the steps below:

1. Select Purchasing and click on Receiving History tab.
  2. Select one of the vouchers and choose the I Want To button.
  3. Choose to show Financial Details.

If you encounter the error code 3180, you'll need to perform the steps below:

1. Reverse the voucher.
  2. Copy the voucher.
  3. Click Save and run Financial Exchange.

Please let me know how it goes. I'll be on the look out for your your reply and help you further if you have additional questions about the receiving voucher error.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us