cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vpfinance1
Level 1

How can I create invoices for multiple members in my orgaanization all at once? Currently I am going person by person and creating selecting the product and service.

2 Comments 2
FritzF

How can I create invoices for multiple members in my orgaanization all at once? Currently I am going person by person and creating selecting the product and service.

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, @vpfinance1.

I'm here to share some information about creating multiple invoices in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

If you're using QBO Advanced version, we're currently testing a new feature called Multiple invoicing. This will help you create invoices for your multiple members in a single transaction. Please note that this feature is currently unavailable in other QBO versions.

To create multiple invoices, here's how:

1. Click the Plus icon at the top.
2. Choose Multiple Invoices under Customers column.

For your reference, you can check out this article for further guidance: QuickBooks Online Advanced Multiple Invoice entry Beta Test.

If you're using other versions, you can upgrade it so you can access this feature if you wish to. You can also visit this article for more information: How do I upgrade my QuickBooks Online subscription?

I'm going to submit a request from my side, which is sent to the Product Development Team. This will help them know how this feature can help improve the way you manage your transactions in QuickBooks.

That's it! Please let me know how it goes or if I can be of additional assistance. I'm only a few clicks away should you have any follow-up questions and concerns. Wishing you and your organization continued success!

Malcolm Ziman
Level 10

@FritzF wrote:

If you're using QBO Advanced version, we're currently testing a new feature called Multiple invoicing.

It's a tough sell at $150 per month

Need to get in touch?

Contact us