cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
Solved

How do I add my company logo to a payment receipt in quickbooks desktop for mac?

When I print a payment receipt, how do I add my company logo to the receipt?

Best answer 05-24-2019

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I add my company logo to a payment receipt in quickbooks desktop for mac?

Glad to see you in the Community, @civib.

You can customize and add the company logo to invoices, estimates, credit memos, sales orders, purchase orders, sales receipts, statements, and packing slips. This option, however, is currently unavailable for payment receipts.

Here’s an article that tackles more about this topic: Use and customize form templates

In the meantime, I’m passing it along here on my end as a form of feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns. I’m always here to help. Have a good one!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I add my company logo to a payment receipt in quickbooks desktop for mac?

Glad to see you in the Community, @civib.

You can customize and add the company logo to invoices, estimates, credit memos, sales orders, purchase orders, sales receipts, statements, and packing slips. This option, however, is currently unavailable for payment receipts.

Here’s an article that tackles more about this topic: Use and customize form templates

In the meantime, I’m passing it along here on my end as a form of feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns. I’m always here to help. Have a good one!