cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AAG
Level 1

How do I adjust the column widths for printing a Journal Entry?

The customer reports option does not let me filter by Entry number and the Print JE options will not let me modify the column width.   I just want to print ONE JE and be able to read the Entry # and the name.  

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I adjust the column widths for printing a Journal Entry?

Hello there, @AAG.

I'm here to help share some information about filtering customer reports in QuickBooks.

If you've opened a Customer Balance Detail report, you can filter the entry number by choosing the Number on the filter option.

You can select the transaction on this report if you wanted to print one journal entry. Just open the transaction and click the Transaction Journal tab.

The entry number and name of the customer will show on the Transaction Journal. You also have the ability to modify the column width on this report by dragging. Please see attached screenshot below.

If you need more information about customizing customer reports, you can check out this helpful article: Customize customer, job, and sales reports.

That should do it. Please let me know how it goes in your end. I'm just around to help if you need further assistance with your customer report.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us