cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

How do I post a things to do list and keep updating it ?

How do I write a things to do list and keep updating it so others in the company who use online can see it?    Also do you have other landscaping companies that use quick books online so that you can see what Other software works well and is useful with our type of business 

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I post a things to do list and keep updating it ?

I’m happy to see you today, Kelley325.

Let me welcome you to the Intuit Community. I can share some information about creating a to-do list.

This feature is currently available in QuickBooks Desktop. However, you may want to consider using the Manage Routines option.

This is a new feature where you and other users can automate a variety of tasks such as alerting customers to outstanding invoices, marking invoice memos, and setting up bill reminders. You can use it by turning on the Routines for QuickBooks first.

To activate:

1. Select the Gear icon located in the upper right hand, then choose QuickBooks Labs.
    mr.png
  2. Scroll down, and go to the Routines for QuickBooks.
    mr1.png
  3. Move the button to turn it on.

Now, you can create a new routine by following these steps.

1. Click on the Gear icon located in the upper right hand.
    mr2.png
  2. Select Manage Routines.
  3. Choose Get Started.
    mr3.png
  4. On the Manage Routines page, choose the template you're working on.
  5. Click on the Try It Out option.
    mr4.png
  6. Modify the information in the Edit window.
    mr5.png
  7. Click Save and close.

After completing these steps, you should see the template in the Your routines section. For other users, make sure they're set to have access on the Manage Routines option.

Please know only the Master and Company Administrators have full access to the company. 

You’ll find detailed information by about this feature by clicking the following links below:

In regard to companies that are in the landscaping business, we’re unable to provide their information for security reasons. However, QBO is a straightforward software that can help manage any type of industry.

This should point you in the right direction. If you have additional questions about the product, please let me know. I’ll be right here to make sure you're taken care of.