cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do you find the list with memorized journal entries?

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do you find the list with memorized journal entries?

Hello Suzana,

You can filter the Recurring Transactions list to see the journal entry template. Here's how:

1. Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner and select Recurring Transactions.
  2. Select All in the Template Type field.
  3. Select Journal Entry in the Transaction Type field.

Then, you can customize the Journal Report to see the journal entries that were created successfully.

1. Select Reports and search Journal Report.
  2. Click the Customize button and go to the Filter section.
  3. Select Journal Entry in the Transaction Type.
  4. Click Run report.

Using the Transaction Detail by Account report would be a good alternative, too.

You can also use the Search menu to pull up a journal entry list: How to Print a Journal Entry Report.

Let me know if you mean something else.

Established Member

I do not have a list of recurring transactions to choose.  If I look under templates after clicking the memorize button I do not see the entry in the list.???

Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Hello there, @DustyWilson.

I'd be glad to help you today so you'll be able to find the list of memorized transactions in QuickBooks.

I've notice that you've posted the same question twice, and the other one was already answered by my colleague RoseMarjorieA. The instructions provided above is for QuickBooks Online (QBO). To verify this further, may I know what QuickBooks version are you using? If you're using QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT), you can follow the steps provided in this thread: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports-and-accounting/How-do-I-find-a-memorized-journal-ent....

For more information about memorized transactions: Create, edit, or delete memorized transactions.

However, if you're referring to something else, just add a comment below. I'll be always here to help you!