cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArteeeExpress
Level 1

How to merge two intuit profiles

I created a profile last year with a different email than the one I just got for free from TurboTax. 

Is there a way I could merge these two profiles together?

2 Comments 2
Anton Bondar
Level 2

Hello. Do you mean you want to combine two QBO accounts? If yes, the only way probably is to export data from old QBO account into new one. I can advise you Business Importer app. They have both export and import feature. So, you will be able to export data from old account and import it into new one. They have free trial for testing.

Martha Temple
Level 1

Could I ask you to reality-check my understanding?  I think what you're saying would apply to my situation: I inadvertently ordered QB desktop (Mac) 2019 with a different email and a different version of my name from the registration I had with Mac QB16 and previous versions.  As a result I have two different account numbers, and the new 2019 will not "read" my old 2016 data into it.  Just to confirm - are you saying I should use the export capability of 2016 to a standardized file structure [it doesn't have an option for an export to 2019 Mac format, only PC] - and then import that file into 2019?  Is there another way to "unlock" the old file to get it into the new version?  I'm actually happy with the data security that's implied in this problem!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us