cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-invite a user in the merchant services?

Had to edit user now I need to re-invite them to the merchant services.  How do you re-invite them if they are unable to re-set their password?

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: How to re-invite a user in the merchant services?

Hi there, @jackson2.

To re-invite the user, you may need to delete it first and add the user again. It's my pleasure to help guide you how.

To protect the security of your merchant account, only your company's administrators (those in a Full Admin role) can access and change user information.

Deleting a user depends on how you want to remove the user in the Merchant Services Center.

• If you just want to remove the user's access to the merchant service center, click the user's role drop-down and choose No Access.
  • If you want to delete the user entirely and prohibit access to any Intuit service used by your company, click the user's Delete button. If you click the delete button, but still can't delete the user, you must delete them within the Intuit software you use to manage your company or account (like QuickBooks Online or Mobile Payments). When you try to delete a user, the merchant service center automatically changes the person's role to No Access, which means they can't sign in to the site.

Once done deleting the user, add the user again. For the detailed instructions, you may check this article: Add a user to a QuickBooks Payments account.

You may also check these articles for additional reference:

I'm always here to help you if you have any other questions about inviting users in the Merchant Services Center, don't hesitate to add a post/comment below. Have a wonderful day ahead!