cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

I have a full time job teaching and a side hustle of officiating volleyball. Do i include my teaching pay in Quick books to assist with paying taxes or should I not include it?

I have a full time job teaching and a side hustle of officiating volleyball. Do i include my teaching pay in Quick books to assist with paying taxes or should I not include it?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I have a full time job teaching and a side hustle of officiating volleyball. Do i include my ...

Good day, Dr B 50.

Thanks for joining the Community. Allow me to address your tax-specific concern.

May I know what specific version of QuickBooks are you using? If you're using Self-Employed (QBSE), we've made it simpler for you to track your business and personal expenses since the categories are in line with the IRS Schedule C.

You can also check out this article for more information: Taxes and Deductions.

In this case, I recommend consulting an accountant if you should include your teaching pay when paying taxes. They will be the best gurus as the know how to handle tax-specific issues.

This should point you in the right direction. Leave a comment below if you're referring to something else or if you have other questions. I'll be here to keep helping.