cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ES4
Experienced Member

I have built an Assembly, but need to change the COA for an item in the assembly - Will the change to the item COA affect the existing assembly builds?

I have built an Assembly, but need to change the COA for an Inventory Item in the assembly.

I need the Inventory Item COA change to affect the Assembly that has already been built, but it doesn't appear to.  Thanks

1 Comment

Re: I have built an Assembly, but need to change the COA for an item in the assembly - Will the c...

Hello there, @ES4.

To answer your question, it depends on your inventory preference. Changing the account of an item associated with the assembly will prompt a notification. That will give you the option to affect the existing transactions or not.

Check the screenshot below for your reference of the pop-up message.
1.PNG

Click Yes if you wish to update the existing transaction with that item. Choose No if the old transactions should follow the previous account.

That should keep you moving today, @ES4. For the steps on how to update or edit an item, you can refer to the link.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help or if you have additional item questions. I'm still here to help you more.