cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
info104
Level 1

I made 1 deposit it included 2 different customers. I cant find deposit in QB, but is on my monthly bank statement. both invoices marked paid in QB. How do I fix this?

1 Comment 1
FritzF

I made 1 deposit it included 2 different customers. I cant find deposit in QB, but is on my monthly bank statement. both invoices marked paid in QB. How do I fix this?

Hi there, @info104.

Welcome and thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community. I can help walk you through locating the deposit you've made in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

All you need to do is to go to your Chart of Accounts and locate the bank where you deposited the payments.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Gear icon at the top and pick Chart of Accounts under Your Company column.
2. Locate the specific bank where you deposited the payments, then click View Register under Action column.

I also added some sample screenshots for your guide.

Just in case, you can also check out this article for future reference: Find and use registers for your accounts.

That should point you in the right direction. Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment on this thread. I'm always here if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. Have a good one!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us