cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I need help Resolving case # [removed].

QB wants a copy of my driver s licence, proof of business ownership. and proof that i am making payments.  all want to do is change to our email address.   Why the huge ordeal.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I need help Resolving case # [removed].

Good to hear from you today, nohassleautoserv.

Let me provide you with some information regarding changing of email address in QuickBooks Desktop.

Updating your email address is important since it is one of our primary means of sending important notifications and communications. Furthermore, using your email address is one way of retrieving your User ID or Password in the future.

The reason why we are asking for those documents is to ensure that the authorized person is the one who's changing the email associated with the account.

You can get more details in this article: How to submit an email change request.

Also, you may find this article helpful: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Update-email-address/m-p/203373.

As always, you can reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support if you have additional questions. They can pull up your account in a secure environment and assist you further.

1. Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Click Contact us.
  3. In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
  4. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

If you require more information about email change, don't hesitate to fill me in. I'm here to answer them for you.