Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mciavolino
Level 1

I ran a rebuild and received a code 350

Error 350
Error: Verify ToC: Verify has failed due to an error under Transfer of Credits, related to the following transactions: GJE # 4847, GJE # , Receipt # 2135, Invoice # 15223. Ensure that all entries are rectified before proceeding for Rebuild.

How can I fix this?

6 Comments 6
Adrian_A

Hi mciavolino,

The error 350 shows that some of your transactions have a duplicate or damaged. To resolve it, check for the GJE #4847, GJE #, Receipt #2135, and Invoice #12553 transactions, if what's the causing the error. You'll have to manually delete or recreate those transactions.

I have here useful user-guide on how to remove duplicate transactions.

After modifying those transactions, try rebuilding your file again.

You can always reach out to me if you need more help in solving this

mciavolino
Level 1

Thank you. If easily found the invoice.

But how do I find:

GJE #4847, GJE #, Receipt #2135,

I've searched around but found no answers.

mciavolino
Level 1

I could easily find and correct the invoice.

But how I find:

GJE #4847, GJE #, Receipt #2135

I searched for answers with no results.

IamjuViel
QuickBooks Team

Let me help you sort this out, @mciavolino.

You have two ways to locate for your transactions. You may use the Find option or generate the Transaction List by Customer

Here’s how to use the Find option:

1. Click the Edit menu.
  2. Choose Find.
  3. Select the Advanced Tab.
  4. In the Filter box, look for Transactions Type.
  5. Choose:
    • Journal for GJE.
    • Item Receipt and Sales Receipt for Receipt #.
  6. Click Find

On the other hand, here’s how to access the Transactions List by Customer:

1. Go to Reports menu.
  2. Choose Customers and Receivables.
  3. Select the Transactions List by Customer.
  4. Click the Customize Button.
  5. In the Display tab, choose Type in the Sort by drop-down list.
  6. Go to the Filters tab.
  7. In the Filter box, look for Transactions Type.
  8. Choose:
    • Journal for GJE.
    • Item Receipt and Sales Receipt for Receipt #
  9. Click Ok. 

That should do it! This will allow you to view the transactions that caused the error you’ve received.

Don’t hesitate to visit us here in the Community if you have other questions about searching for your transactions in QuickBooks Desktop. I’m always here to help.

MaryBlairco
Level 1

What if my error 350 Does not list a specific number? I had two error 350 and fixed the one that referenced an invoice and a payment. The second only lists "GJE # , GJE # , Receipt #, Invoice # ." How do I determine what it is referencing?

ReymondO
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @MaryBlairco.

If you received an error message that doesn't specify a number, you can rebuild your data to fix the problem. 

Simply go to File and select Utilities, then click Rebuild Data. You will receive a warning message to back up your company file, press OK. A rebuild requires a company file backup beforehand because in rare cases the process may need to delete transactions or list entries to fix the file.  A backup of your company file will ensure you have a secured copy of your company file before any changes are made to it.

Once done, you can run Verify Data again to check for remaining data damage. Select File and click Utilities, then Verify Data.

For complete troubleshooting steps, please check out this article: Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks Desktop.

If the same thing happens, you can contact our Customer Support Team. They can review your file and provide additional steps to fix it.

I'll be on the lookout for your response. If you need additional help from me, please let me know by posting a response below.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us