cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dapperdave1
Level 1

I received a check from "Intuit Concessions" for $200 with no explanation. I am a QB and Proseries user. What is this check for?

1 Comment 1
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

I received a check from "Intuit Concessions" for $200 with no explanation. I am a QB and Proseries user. What is this check for?

Hi there, @dapperdave1.

I want to ensure that you'll be able to know the reason behind the check from Intuit Concessions, so let me get you pointed in the right direction.

To determine the reason behind the check that you received, I'd suggest reaching out directly to our Intuit Proconnect Team. This team is the best resource for such inquiries as they're able to pull up your account information while the Community is a public forum. 

You can reach them through the contact details found in this link along with their hours of operation: Contacting Intuit ProConnect ProSeries.

Lastly, here are some links that you can check out about ProSeries FAQ's for your future reference:

In the event that you should have questions about this, or need anything else, you can find me here. Have a great week ahead!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us