cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byffen
Level 1

I use a app named Everlance to track my mileage. I am having error to import csv file to Quickbooks

I use a app named Everlance to track my mileage. I am having error to import csv file to Quickbooks

2 Comments 2
JonpriL

Hello @byffen,

As of this time, only your banking transactions can be imported in a CSV file format.

In the meantime, you can search for an integrated app that help's you import your mileage transactions in a CSV file format from Everlance. Here's how:

1. Go to Apps.
  2. Type in Import CSV Files in the Search for an app field.
  3. Select and open the app you've chosen.
  4. Click Get app now.

Please know that we don't have a detailed view of an app that you want to integrate with QuickBooks. Thus, you'll have to contact directly your app's support if you have any questions about your app.

In addition, here's an article you can read to learn more about how to integrate an app: Find Apps.

Please let me know in the comment section below if you have any other questions about QuickBooks Online. I'll be always around to help.

cbudrecki
Level 1

@JonpriL  I'm not quite sure what you're recommending here.  I also currently use Everlance, but would like to transfer to QB.  I can export my Everlance report to a CSV, but it does not import into QB.  I can send you (support) a sample of an Everlance report if you need, so perhaps you can add it to your supported formats.  The other option would be if you could tell me the Title & order of the MileIQ columns so I can adjust my Everlance report to match and then import it as an 'imposter' MileIQ report.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us