cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicky3
Level 1

I would like to Print my Income Statement and Balance Sheet with a without account numbers. however when I do with out account numbers all is in disarray??

1 Comment 1
KhimG
QuickBooks Team

I would like to Print my Income Statement and Balance Sheet with a without account numbers. however when I do with out account numbers all is in disarray??

Good day, @vicky3.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Community space. I want to make sure you’re able to print your Income Statement and Balance Sheet without any issue.

I replicated the steps you’ve taken and added account numbers to my Chart of Accounts. Run both reports and verified that the information stays the same, the only difference is the account numbers being added next to the accounts. 

We may need to perform some basic troubleshooting to make sure that this isn’t browser related. You can start by using a private window to start fresh.
Here’s how:
•    Press Ctrl + Shift + N keys on your keyboard (Google Chrome).
•    Press Ctrl + Shift + P keys on your keyboard (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
•    Press Control + Option + P keys on your keyboard (Safari).

In addition, switching to a different browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox) will sometimes do the trick.

If the private browsing session works, you’ll need to clear your browser’s cache to prevent unexpected behavior in the product. Make sure to remember your saved information, such as login IDs and passwords. Check out this article for the steps: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1436727.

If the same problem persists, please send me a screenshot of the report with or without account numbers on them. I’ll take a look at it and see what we can do to help resolve the issue.

Please get back to me and we’ll take it from there. Have a good day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us