Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HA FJ
Level 1

INVOICE

Hello,

I have an issue with the invoices.

The sample looks good on the editing page, however once I send it, these contents' sizes (Name, Payment, Balance, Total) gets enlarged to size 14+ and ruins the overall look of the invoice. Although the size I set it to is 8pt.

I have tried sizes 10 and 12 as well, same problem.

I also tried to change the typeface (fonts), same problem.

Is there any solution to this?

4 Comments 4
HoneyLynn_G
QuickBooks Team

INVOICE

Hello there, HA FJ.

I appreciate the details and the steps you've taken. I can help you send your invoice with the correct font size.

Let's start with downloading and running the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. This tool is developed to resolve common printing, sending, or saving PDF problems in QuickBooks Desktop.

1. Run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool.
  2. Once the tool completes, try sending the invoice once more.

You should be able to send it with desired content's sizes. Otherwise, you will have to continue performing the recommended solutions in this article: Troubleshoot PDF issue.

Keep me posted if you're able to send the invoice properly, HA FJ. Please know that I'm only a comment away if you have follow up concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.

HA FJ
Level 1

INVOICE

Hello HoneyLynn,

Thank you for your reply and help you've provided.

The issue has not been resolved yet, but I kind of minimize it by choosing a different font which was Arial.

Appreciate your help, thank you

WBProductionsInc
Level 1

INVOICE

Happen to have that PDF repair tool for MAC?

Anonymous
Not applicable

INVOICE

Hello, @HA FJ

You can continue using the Arial font for your invoices in the meantime. Though, it'd be best to get in touch with our phone support team to investigate the issue further.  

Here’s an article on how to reach them: 

1. Visit this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact
  2. Choose your product: QuickBooks Desktop.
  3. Choose Pro or Premier.
  4. Select any main topics and sub topics.
  5. Scroll down, and click the Get Phone Number button.

Hi, @WBProductionsInc.

You can follow the steps presented in this article. This will also work for Mac interface: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Income-and-expenses/Troubleshoot-PDF-problems/m-p/201345. 

Thanks for dropping by!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us