cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee

I have called Merchant services and QB for months on why I am getting 3 monthly charges on my account and no one can tell me what the charges are for.  They say they will look into it and then never call me back.  This is getting very frustrating .   I may have to go to my bank and start disputing charges unless some one can tell me why this is happening.

At the beginning of every month I am getting (3) fees on my bank statement

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee xxxxxxxx540 CCD ID xxxx $20

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee xxxxxxxx540 CCD ID xxxxx $19.95

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee xxxxxxxx540 CCD ID xxxxx $9.95

What are these charges for ?

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee

Hi there, @Taylormade.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. I'm here to get you pointed in the right direction to get assistance with the charges that you received. 

To get detailed information about the charges that you received, I recommend contacting the Merchant Services Department. This team is the best resource for such inquiries, as they're able to request account information to pull up your company and share sensitive information, while this is a public forum. Once they have this information, they'll be able to further assist with determining the details of the charge on your account. 

Feel free to reach back out to me if there's anything else that I can do help. Have a good one!

Experienced Member

Thanks for the info, however I have tried this and they said they had to research and never got back to me twice.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for getting back to us in the Community, @Taylormade.

Allow me to chime in for a moment and help make sure your concern is taken care of.

First of all, I appreciate you reaching out to our Merchant Services team to verify what these charges are for. As much as I would love to take care of this, we're unable to pull up your account here in the Community space for the security of your account.

That said, I highly recommend contacting our Merchant Services team again. I know you already called but since this is a public forum, they can pull up and check your account in a secure environment.

That should point you in the right direction. Please let me know how it goes after contacting them. I'm only a few clicks away if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. Take care!