cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Is there a way to have a different retail price for one item? (ie, Varied retail $ based on store location)

3 Comments

Re: Is there a way to have a different retail price for one item? (ie, Varied retail $ based on s...

Hello, @VanTine.

It's good to see you here in the Community, let me help share a few things about setting a different retail price for one item.

The good thing is, this feature is available in the Enterprise version. This is called Advanced Pricing wherein you can automatically change the prices of items on sales forms according to rules you create.

So if you're using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, you can easily set this up by turning on this feature on your Company Preferences. To know more about this, you can refer to this article for the steps: Use Advanced Pricing.

Keep me posted if you have other questions about setting up different retail prices. I'm here to help.

Experienced Member

Re: Is there a way to have a different retail price for one item? (ie, Varied retail $ based on s...

Thank you but I am in POS.  We have stores in different states that we need to charge more for certain items.

QuickBooks Team

Hi there, VanTine.

You can set up a separate item for each price per states to record the different retail price for one item per store location. This helps you track all the items and prices for your multi-store connection.

For more details about Multi-store, you can check out this link: https://community.intuit.com/browse/quickbooks-point-of-sale-multi-store.

You can also contact QuickBooks Point of Sales Support Team. They'll further check for other option on how to have a different retail price for one item. You can click this link to reach out to them: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

Visit the Community again if you need anything else. Thanks!