Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

May I speak with an agent?

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: May I speak with an agent?

Thanks for posting in the Community, laura-pires-hest,

I’d make sure you get the help you need concerning your QuickBooks Online account.

To contact us, here's how:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company account.
  2. Click the Help icon on the top right.
  3. Click Contact Us button at the bottom.
  4. Enter a short description about your concern.
  5. Click on Let's talk.
  6. Choose from Chat or Get a callback.

For future help, you can always check out our Community Help Articles: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-articles/ct-p/help-articles-us?label=QuickBooks%20Onlin....

Feel free to visit the Community again if there's anything else you need help with concerning your QuickBooks Online account. I'd be happy to help out.

Established Member

paycheck.

im having issue of veiwmy paycheck to gt I but the only thing keep popping up is that im not part of a quickbook payroll

QuickBooks Team

Welcome to the Community, ashmaire.

You've got me here to make sure you'll be able to view your paycheck online. Let's get things sorted out.

You may want to ask your employer to check your access for viewing paychecks online. Your company administrator needs to send an invitation for you to have access.

Here’s what the company admin needs to do:

1. Log in to QuickBooks Online.
  2. From the left, select the Workers menu.
    • For a new employee, select Add an employee.
    • For an existing employee, select the employee’s name, then select the pencil icon next to Pay.

z.PNG

3. In the Personal info section, add your employee’s email address, then select Invite this employee to view their pay stubs and W-2s online.

x.PNG

4. Select Done. The invitation will be emailed to your employee. Once they accept the invite, you’ll see a message "Good news! Your employee is ready to view their pay stubs and W-2's online" in Personal info section.

Here's a helpful article for your reference: Invite employees to view paychecks and W-2’s online.

Don't hesitate to fill me in if you still need help in viewing your paycheck online. I'd be happy to help.